PAPERS / PRESENTATIONS
THE PSYCHOLOGY OF SOUND
July 2022. Panel member in the London Design Museum's talk, Sonic Impact: The Psychology of Sound
MUSICAL HYDROTHERAPY (2015)
29th Oct 2022: Presentation at the Swimming Teachers Association conference in the Marriott Hotel, Leicester
• International Symposium for Music Education, Special Needs conference July 2016, Edinburgh.
• Sound Connections conference (2015)
• Music Therapy Advances in Neuro-disability – Innovations in Research and Practice at the Royal Neurological Hospital, Putney (2014).
• Creative Therapies and Technology Edited by Dr Stephanie Brooke (2017)
• Sounding Board, the Journal of Community Music. Issue 16.3/16.4 (2017)
• PMLD Link journal (2016)
• Voices online journal (2014)
PERSPECTIVES ON SOUND BASED AUGMENTED REALITY FOR THEATRE (2013)
• ESSA Functional Sounds Conference Berlin Oct 2013
• Locus Sonus 8th Symposium – Audio Mobility, Apr 2014
DESTRUCTIVISTAS (2012, revised 2016)
Aspects of destruction as an end in itself as explored in Scrapclub
•• Revised edition published in Material Worlds blog (2016)
TECH ART – The effects of code and network systems on music and art. (2004)
An article written in 2004 and therefore, at times, slightly dated.
The article makes the connection between the Gnostic quests for a universal code and the current networked binary system which unifies the multitudes of consciousness while touching on parallel systems, the collective subconscious, sound composition and interactive art. Citing Jung, Erik Davis, the alchemists of the middle ages and interactive net art from 2004.
•• Published by Intellect Journals 6.2 | Tecnoetic Arts, A Journal of Speculative Research 2008
A non-linear hyper-dimensional lie
HEBREW POETRY (2004 – )
In Hebrew, these poems are based in the tradition of sound poetry using the language’s rich inflections and punctuation to invent new meanings
The FORSAKEN CHALLANGE Pt.1 (2003)
An abandoned pulp standard narrative
On wormholes, synchronicity and dreams